Specialists and multidisciplinary medical consultation for pets
The help of our specialists is essential to recognize and treat any difficult disease affecting our pets.
The Departments of the Istituto Veterinario di Novara have been developed to solve the more complex diseases that may occur in our small animals, using a multidisciplinary approach.
In light of the increasing demand of specialist consultations by pet owners, the veterinarians of our Departments had to increase their knowledge and become specialists by performing long periods of studies in renowned universities and veterinary hospitals around Europe and in the United States.
The quality of each Department is therefore guaranteed by the solid scientific knowledge but also by the availability of advanced technologies. The latter allows the specialists of the Istituto Veterinario di Novara to conduct rapid diagnostic tests and to provide more targeted therapies.
The Departments of the Istituto Veterinario di Novara are:
- Veterinary Emergency Service
- Veterinary Internal Medicine
- Veterinary Oncology
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Veterinary Ophthalmology
- Veterinary Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Veterinary Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Veterinary Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Veterinary Rehabilitation Medicine
- Veterinary Soft Tissue Surgery
- Veterinary Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Veterinary Anaesthesiology and Analgesia
- Veterinary Behavioural Medicine
- Exotic and non-Conventional Animals
- Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
- Veterinary Intensive Care Unit and Hospitalization